April 30, 2013

One more, done...

I was hoping to write a post everyday this month. Of course I lack the discipline to do so, but have managed 30 posts, including this. This is the second blogothon of writing 30 posts a month. Yaaay to me!
I hope in future I attempt to improve my writing skills instead of meeting the number of posts for the month. But writing everyday is a little difficult as it depends on my mood, some days I dont pay enough attention to things, so may not find anything that interests me enough to write about. Then there was a day when I couldnt just stop writing sad poems! It was very surprising, given that a) I dont write poems b) I cant be sad for too long, it sucks!
Anyway, "yaaaaay", its done!

No comments:

Must Dos to remain sane...

1. Mind your own business. You do not run the show and have no control of what happens, give your best and keep going. 2. Read books. Rea...