April 21, 2013

Farmville...really?! me!?

Well, I do not usually play online games, I do not know if that is what people say before getting hooked to them. I used to play some criminal investigation game, but that was rarely and dint find it interesting or did not continue to play till it got interesting. I got a bunch of requests for Framville on FB, was reluctant but kept getting them, just wanted to check it out and now am into online farming and crazily so(sounds so pathetic, reminds me of an episode from Big bang theory where Penny is hooked to online gaming...huh!)! Ok whatever, I have to get back to my farm now...


No comments:

Must Dos to remain sane...

1. Mind your own business. You do not run the show and have no control of what happens, give your best and keep going. 2. Read books. Rea...