April 27, 2013

Badtameez dil...

Oh, I just loved this song the moment I saw it. Its catchy, lots of beats, fun and of course has Ranbir in it. He dances so well and expressions are so cute. And the lyrics seem to go well with his playful and chilled out image!(With lyrics like "Ayaashi ke one way se khuDko modna jaane naa, kambal bewajah sharam ka, oDhna jaane naa") :P The song sounds quite retro and very zindadil. Makes me want to dance! Looking forward to the movie...

When I first saw Ranbir in Saavariya promos, I thought he has a longish horse like face! Now I find him quite good looking! Things change. Hmm they do. 

No comments:

Must Dos to remain sane...

1. Mind your own business. You do not run the show and have no control of what happens, give your best and keep going. 2. Read books. Rea...