April 24, 2013

Urban shots...

Just read a collection of short stories - Urban shots - written by 18 Indian writers. Short stories,are by far my most favorite form of literature. And a collection of short stories is always inviting. I picked the book because it was, well urban, more local and I browsed through the book and the short stories were really quite short. I liked some, I did not like some. But it is a good effort. The plots are mostly love stories even the ones under friendship(there are various themes/sections the book is divided into), with an urban twist, feels like some of the characters resemble someone you know,  and given that they roam around in Jayanagar, Marathalli, M.G.Road and all, for the stories set in Bangalore, you wonder if you know them as well! :P


No comments:

Must Dos to remain sane...

1. Mind your own business. You do not run the show and have no control of what happens, give your best and keep going. 2. Read books. Rea...