June 07, 2012

Customer (do I really) care?


Sometime ago I had started putting pics to some of the numbers in my contact info of mobile phone. It necessarily wasn’t the person's picture. I hadn’t figured this would actually help me deal with something.

Last year, my mobile service provider had enabled some extra services unsolicited and the bill was huge. They just would not account for or take responsibility for what had happened. I tried escalation but it did not change anything. Finally I ended up paying the amount as they maintained it was my mistake that I did not disable those services(I came to know they were enabled when I saw the bill!). But in just a day or two, the stress of dealing with those junk guys had taken a toll on me. I came up with a creative way to make me feel better(I know I could have handled it better, but when people are willingly being unreasonable I would rather get rid of the situation). I put the picture of a roll of toilet paper for the mobile service provider customer care number.  When I see the picture it makes me smile!

Now every time I find something fishy happening on my mobile, I shoot a mail and make sure they don't mess with my bill. No calling the customer god-damn care!


P.S: I have been trying to make June a "post-a-daily-post-on-my-blog-month". After not having written for so long I just run out things to write. But am being a good sport. Its ok to ramble on some days, but I have to get back to being a good blogger soon!

No comments:

Must Dos to remain sane...

1. Mind your own business. You do not run the show and have no control of what happens, give your best and keep going. 2. Read books. Rea...