June 20, 2012

F.R.I.E.N.D.S


I have been watching the FRIENDS show for almost a decade now. By the time I starting watching it was almost at its fag end, so what I watched were mostly reruns. It has always been fun to watch. Even now I watch episodes randomly whenever I feel like. I thought I had seen every episode, until yesterday! I had missed the last episode for so long! Only last evening did I realize that Rachel and Ross reunite. I had wondered how Rachel could go off to Paris like that! How on earth had I missed it! I thought it was some behind-the-scenes-stuff episode and hadn’t watched it until now!
It was a very pleasant thought that two of my favorite sitcom characters reunited and it was a happy ending! 

No comments:

Must Dos to remain sane...

1. Mind your own business. You do not run the show and have no control of what happens, give your best and keep going. 2. Read books. Rea...