June 01, 2012

Signs to believe…



“Something interesting happened today. Was waiting for  the elevator. I was standing in front of the lift that was still going up. People started flocking around the one that was already coming down. I just stood where I was watching. Eventually the one I was waiting for reached sooner!  Sometimes you just need to believe you will get it and voila you will get it! “
I jot down my thoughts in pieces of paper and sometimes leave them in books am reading at the time. I found this note written some two years ago! Before reading this note, I had been watching “How I met your mother”. In the episode Ted says what bothers him is that he is believing less and less everyday. Somehow it struck me.

So am I getting some kind of signs here! J
I have been on some kind of a search these days. And yes, what I got to believe is that I will find what I seek.

No comments:

Must Dos to remain sane...

1. Mind your own business. You do not run the show and have no control of what happens, give your best and keep going. 2. Read books. Rea...