June 30, 2005

Mein aisa hee hu...

I have been quite busy with work from past few weeks. Every morning getting up early, getting ready and running to office seems such a herculean task. I hate myself for doing it. There is a shuttle later in the morning at around 10,(the one I catch is in the wee hours of the morning - at 8!) but I somehow feel its too late a time to go to office. If I go at that time I cant peacefully look at the mails and reply to them. I have tried it before, but never felt at ease.

Yesterday I got up quite late owing to the fact that I was absorbed in a nice book the previous night. When I looked at the clock, I gave up all hopes of catching the bus. But something in me said why not give it a shot. I dont know why, but I got real excited and started getting ready. To my pleasant surprise, I did everything so orderly, thought so clearly,everything fell in place so well and I reached the bus stop to catch the bus in time.Yeah! I patted my back for it!

So last evening pleased with myself I decided to master the new art. I woke up late today,actually I woke up early but felt assured about not missing the bus and so slept again. I messed up so much and it was my great fortune I caught the bus. If I had missed it I would to find that rare obliging auto fellow(these species are on the verge of extinction in B'lore!) to take me to office! I couldnt have done anything crazier(underestimating myself??). God,why am I the way I am?
But you know what? Such things only make life more interesting in the otherwise mechanical workdays.

No comments:

Must Dos to remain sane...

1. Mind your own business. You do not run the show and have no control of what happens, give your best and keep going. 2. Read books. Rea...