June 29, 2005

Life goes on....

When someone in my team leaves its always hard to take it. Without our knowledge we tend to become used to people we work with. Its not always that you like everybody, but with considerable amount of time spent, you get accustomed to people and their ways. I am a part of a team where we need to interact very often with other team-mates. I have been around for slightly less than a year now. Just months after I joined a team-mate left. I almost found myself in tears! Now, I accept the fact much more easily, but its always sad. Tomorrow again another team-mate is moving out and we are all going to miss him,he was so much fun to be with, and as he says "life goes on.."hmm...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yep - same here. as you put it, its gotta do with getting so accustomed to seeing some person at a place everyday. about 4 months back, one of my team-mates left. felt sad for about a week. he was mostly like me - early to office, early to leave for home. nice guy to discuss technical topics. we always used to have this competition as to who comes to office early...
"Life goes on..."

Must Dos to remain sane...

1. Mind your own business. You do not run the show and have no control of what happens, give your best and keep going. 2. Read books. Rea...