May 28, 2005

Know thyself!

These days I am getting a lot of mails from friends who send me these crazy links that will tell me more about myself! Meaning these will be some kinds of tests and the answers will be analised and I will be enlightened about myself. I took one called "Dr.Phil's test", another to find out if I am in love or not(hmm!!!), yet another that analised me based on my date of birth and so on. Inspite of being busy the whole week I would somehow make time and take these tests. Was it that I dint know myself or was it that I was eager if the world had really come up with things that could guage the real me based on a few facts that i provide, is still a question. But I enjoyed doing all this! I realised one thing from these tests. Anything that arouses a person's curiosity saying it can tell who "I" am sells!

2 comments:

Raju PP said...

hehe... so crazy na... we ourselves dunno abt us and there is someone who can "analyse" us by asking some (non)sense questions!!! thing to think:)
well, my first visit to ur blog... nice one... but where r the updates huh???

Pratibha said...

Thanks for the comments,keep visiting my blog. :)

Must Dos to remain sane...

1. Mind your own business. You do not run the show and have no control of what happens, give your best and keep going. 2. Read books. Rea...