May 17, 2005

Radio city..

Yesterday I felt I should write about my 10 month old companion on the move. I get to hear radio city every morning when I am on my way to office and every evening on my way back home. I travel in a bus. The only time I dont enjoy it is when I need to talk over the phone.
I like Daraius! The way he amuses people who call him to request for a song is great. I remember a particular evening when it was raining, he played songs that had rain as the theme and I loved it. So thoughtful of him! He makes those really nice evenings , wrongly spent stuck in traffic jams, inching through the mad rush of vehicles heading home after a day's work on the Hosur road, pleasant. Had it not been for some nice music, getting stuck in a traffic would have been absolutely frustrating!

Vasanthi, the RJ of the morning show once asked who among the following does a woman feel is very possessive about her : father,brother,boyfriend or husband? Instantly I felt the answer was the "father". Then I realized how could I even conclude as I did not have a brother or a boyfriend or a husband. But I was curious to know what Bangalore felt. Then when I got into the bus that evening Daraius brought up the issue and said he would annouce the results of the poll. It was a pleasant surprise, as I had forgotten all about it. And guess what Bangalore agreed with me!

1 comment:

Baejaar said...

Sunaina (I hope I spelled her right) was pretty good. She kept the mornign show lively both with her wit as well as her mesmerising voice.

Must Dos to remain sane...

1. Mind your own business. You do not run the show and have no control of what happens, give your best and keep going. 2. Read books. Rea...