June 20, 2013

Man of Steel

Movie : Man of steel
Language : English
Why did I watch it : New release, good IMDB rating. Otherwise also, I would have watched as I feel that it has been a long time since I went to the movies. I like watching movies in the theater! And 3D movies give me a child like excitement for some unknown reason!

My take : The movie was in 3D, but the effects weren’t 3D worthy. I have not watched the previous Superman movies. I liked Superman’s costume and he is kind of hot, like someone says in the movie. The action is good. Liked Russell Crowe. The movie was cold and dark like the movie hall (they had made the place too cold for my liking, wonder why!). Jokes apart, it is good watch if you like action movies.


No comments:

Must Dos to remain sane...

1. Mind your own business. You do not run the show and have no control of what happens, give your best and keep going. 2. Read books. Rea...