June 07, 2013

Lead, kindly light...

I got to know about tut.com from a friend's blog. I subscribed for the notes from the universe and have enjoyed reading it ever since. Today I did not receive the note at the usual time. I kind of missed it. I checked mails much later in the evening and kept smiling reading it.

This is what the note said:

The answer to every question beginning with "Why," pratibha, begins with "Because, I love you." 

Actually, I love you anyway - 
    The Universe


I have quite a bit common with the way the Universe seems to "think". The note kind of seems to answer some of the questions I have had in the recent past!

No comments:

Must Dos to remain sane...

1. Mind your own business. You do not run the show and have no control of what happens, give your best and keep going. 2. Read books. Rea...