March 29, 2013

But then it happens...

I am mostly a positive person. An optimist to the core. I believe that smiling can fix things. I have written things that I enjoy the most about life in the blog mostly. At the most sometimes, rant. But then I feel down and out too. I sometimes feel let down by people. Am not ok at times. I fail at things, I feel inadequate, I regret not working harder or not wanting something badly enough, I crave, am angry, wonder why I dont enjoy enough, find myself vulnerable, wish I was stronger or wiser, wish I wouldn't repeat some mistakes, wouldn't trust people so much, expect less, not give so much, wish I could give a piece of my mind when I was hurt by someone's words, wish I hadn't cared so much for some people or wish I hadnt ignored some people, not shared so much myself with some people, and sometimes people just seem plain cruel. Sh*t happens. It does. And it is absolutely ok not to be ok.

I dont want to sign off on a positive note which I usually do to cheer myself  up. Its ok not to be ok. 

No comments:

Must Dos to remain sane...

1. Mind your own business. You do not run the show and have no control of what happens, give your best and keep going. 2. Read books. Rea...