July 15, 2005

Quotes..

Here are some quotes that I found in signatures in the mails that I got. They are as interesting as the people themselves and some are humorous too.

Diamonds are pieces of coal that stuck to their jobs.

"If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right"

" Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make them when nobody is looking."

"Difficult things take a long time;The impossible takes a little longer." - Anonymous.

Dreams will come true only when you are awake.

Diamond was just another piece of coal that did well under pressure.

Either I will find a way or make one!

Great ability develops and reveals itself increasingly with every new assignment.

A bus station is where a bus stops.
A train station is where a train stops.
On my desk, I have a WorkStation....
What more can I say........

3 comments:

Unknown said...

he heh - nice ones. here are some more...

When you get lemons, you make lemonade.
When you get hardware, you make software.

****

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is it such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.
Q: What is the most annoying thing on usenet and in e-mail?

****

I do know everything, just not all at once. It's a virtual memory problem.

****

Real programmers don't document. If it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand

****

Anonymous said...

here are some more humourous ones:
I dont suffer from insanity; I enjoy every moment of it


HAKUNA MATATA…it means no worries..(infact this used to be my signature til some time back....)

“Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped”

Pratibha said...

Srinivas, nice quotes, thanks.

Thanks Nandu for your comments..keep visiting the blog :)

Must Dos to remain sane...

1. Mind your own business. You do not run the show and have no control of what happens, give your best and keep going. 2. Read books. Rea...