May 08, 2014

Ahaha weather...

The weather is so good in Bangalore today, overcast and dreamy, almost sleep inducing! How does one expect any work to get done in this weather, I wonder? It doesnt feel like it is May. Listening to nice music I had dozed off with the book in my lap, which I had picked up to read.

Am reading a book called "Stumbling on Happiness" and one the "Chicken soup for the soul" series books. This is the second helping of the Chicken soup series back to back that am reading. I like the fact that they are short stories written by regular people. I can pick up the book anytime, read one or more stories and feel good. And how I stumbled on this book -"Stumbling on happiness" was that I had heard the famous TED talk from the author sometime ago and happened to read something more about him recently on FB. I had made a mental note of the book name, then ofcourse forgotten. But during the last week or so I happened to read mentions of this book a couple of times and so checked with my library if they had it, voila, they did. I picked it up yesterday, and got started - so far, the only thing I dint like about the book was its font size. 

No comments:

Must Dos to remain sane...

1. Mind your own business. You do not run the show and have no control of what happens, give your best and keep going. 2. Read books. Rea...