May 08, 2008

Am game for it!

It is not everyday I play badminton so well. I was hitting hard, serving well, found some good gaps, timed the shots and communicated well. We(my partner and I) lost the game by a point, but thoroughly enjoyed every bit. There was a particular volley which made me go to either ends of the court, I managed to pick it up when my opponents least expected and placed between them. There were a bunch of five or six guys(I am the only girl playing badminton there these days, mind you!) watching the game and they all cheered in chorus. I enjoyed every bit of it!

I take this opportunity(yeah, big by my own terms) to thank Vinu for getting me to play the game, and MU for getting that extra racket for me to play everyday and of course all those guys who cheered for me today. Hey, I love badminton!

2 comments:

dilip said...

Yep!! Badminton, a lovely game...Its one of my favorites and i remember how i used to play for hours together!!
I still play on weekends and its thoroughly enjoyable..
I hope after a few weeks i will read a post where you would have said that you had beaten all the guys out there!! ;)

Pratibha said...

Yeah in "Chuk De" style! Thanks! :)

Must Dos to remain sane...

1. Mind your own business. You do not run the show and have no control of what happens, give your best and keep going. 2. Read books. Rea...