May 13, 2008

My nastiest best!

Looks like have hit the rock bottom, groping through a never ending tunnel. I feel am becoming into some total stranger. Am no more myself. I am full of pessimism and hate everyone and everything. The worst part is am reacting badly to kind words. God! at this rate am going to lose a lot of nice people. They say one's character shows in times of adversity. Is this what I really am? Is this even a time of crisis? How would I say am sorry? May be I deserve every bit of.

2 comments:

dilip said...

Most times its better to utter that word "sorry" than to ponder on how to say it!!!
I hope u come back soon to ur normal self, leaving the abyss..:)

Pratibha said...

reconstruction under progress..thnx :)

Must Dos to remain sane...

1. Mind your own business. You do not run the show and have no control of what happens, give your best and keep going. 2. Read books. Rea...