December 30, 2012

Newspapers? No, thanks!


Reading newspapers used to be a fun thing to do early in the morning over the weekends. But these days, I avoid the newspaper as long as possible during the mornings and read them only around noon, that too because I feel a day at home is incomplete without reading the damn newspaper. It is no fun reading reams of pages reporting crime! Such a sad state of affairs! Even the supplements cant lure me to picking the newspapers up and reading.
 I hope the coming year, brings in a new hope for a better and safer society, where people behave. And those who don’t, are punished on time. I hope more children get educated and more people get employed or create employment opportunities for themselves and others, women get more involved and have an equal say in building the family, community and the country.  
And hope all the positivity will get reported and make me want to pick up the newspaper in the morning and want to know what is up with the world again!

No comments:

Must Dos to remain sane...

1. Mind your own business. You do not run the show and have no control of what happens, give your best and keep going. 2. Read books. Rea...