January 31, 2008

To Kitty, with love...

Her eyes were bright with some strange joy and there was a child like excitement in her face! She must have also felt the same about me at the moment. And we kept staring at our hands, she at mine and me at hers. Her hand looked so very much like mine. We were looking at something on her monitor. She was seated in her chair and I was leaning from my chair to see something she was pointing out at. My hand was resting on her chair's arm rest. While discussing something we realised this and we seemed so excited about it. Exactly the same shape! I kept my right hand along with her left and we both giggled like little girls! Her hand was slightly bigger and had long beautiful nails(my nails are very short).
This post is dedicated to my hand twin!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey dear, I always admire twins and am so glad tat am a twin too - Ur hand twin :)) So nice of u to capture tis in ur blog and dedicating it to kitty and with love :) U see... Am levitated :D

Dew said...

:) hand twin!!! thats nice

am back after a long break
have removed the old blog and just started with a new one today (reason - i dont know :)

ainvi.blogspot.com

and immediately after starting the blog thought visiting my blog friends :)

Pratibha said...

Thanks Kitty :)

Glad to see you back Penguin! Had wondered when you suddenly disappeared! Welcome back.. :)

Vinay said...

Hey! thsi reminds me of a episode from "friends'series.
Joey...too finds a hand twin and he follows tat guy trying to convince him to have stage shows, whr thy can display their twin hands....it was a hilarious episode!

Any such plans for u? ;)....why dont u think on those lines :D

Must Dos to remain sane...

1. Mind your own business. You do not run the show and have no control of what happens, give your best and keep going. 2. Read books. Rea...