January 01, 2014

Gratitude for the year gone by...

Thanks for all the love and affection - the newness in the family.

Thank you for all the travel opportunities - visited Leh, Ladhak, Jammu, Vaishno Devi, Amritsar, Vizag, Araku Valley, Hyderabad, Puri, Konark, Bubhneswar...
Thanks for all the wonderful books I read - read the fattest book ever - "The suitable boy". Read close to 25 books this year! Yaay to me! :)
Thanks for all the wonderful movies and TV series (I got hooked to Sherlock! :P ) that I watched!
Thanks for the new people that came into my life when I needed them the most! Thanks for the old ones who stuck around and supported.
Thanks for the optimum weight I have managed to be! Feels good. :)

Thanks for the good health, wonderful friendships, work, life, the right attitude and of course the peace of mind.

Thanks for all the new experiences, travels, memories created, for the positive energy and thoughts. And thanks for teaching me the power of gratitude! :)

Happy new year to all! :D

No comments:

Must Dos to remain sane...

1. Mind your own business. You do not run the show and have no control of what happens, give your best and keep going. 2. Read books. Rea...