April 29, 2009

Until...

There are somethings you do for the first time, and until then you were never sure you could do such things. Like,

1. I dint know I could watch three movies in a row, until last saturday. I watched "Life is beautiful", "Pursuit of happyness" and "Forrest Gump" (After the first two, especially during the second one throughout which I had a lump in my throat, Forrest Gump was a relief in several ways!) They were all amazing movies!

2. I was never sure I could walk normally with a pair of shoes with pointed heels(about 2.5 inches) until I bought one two weeks ago! God bless me!

And there are others, which even after the several times, keep coming back and make you wonder. Like,

3. From past 3-4 weeks I had not managed to read a book completely. I would read half way and then just not complete, I was wondering if it had anything to do with the number of movies I was watching, until I picked up "the curious incident of the dog in night-time" - quite a mouthful, but quite interesting and my reading levels are back to normal - I am relieved that my romance with literature is still alive!

4. I thought I wasnt missing home so much also, until I asked my father on sunday if he still went to have idly-vada at that restaurant on sundays when I used to accompany him for a walk in the morning and then pester him to have idly-vada with me(I dont know what is with my dad and his stubbornness of not having breakfast till he takes a bath! He needs a lot of persuasion, but then I am as stubborn as him!)

5. I was thinking I dint have much to write on the blog these days, until...

3 comments:

dilip said...

2.5 inches heels?? Saka? :-)

Dewdrop said...

Forrest Gump, Pursuit of Happyness, Life is Beautiful, Curious Incident of a dog in the night time, all of them are my favs. Oh, I miss u gal.

2.5 inches pointed heels, cool, so my gal is going places, huh?

Love u lots honey, Keep blogging :)

Pratibha said...

@Dilip, :)

@Dewdrop, love u too! :)

Must Dos to remain sane...

1. Mind your own business. You do not run the show and have no control of what happens, give your best and keep going. 2. Read books. Rea...