June 22, 2014

Happyness 19

June 20

I love stories, I guess that is why I enjoy watching movies and reading books.

In the last fortnight I watched these movies:
1. Catch me if you can - wonderful Tom Hanks movie, cant believe hadnt watched it so long.
2. Lakshmi - This 2014 release is directed by Nagesh Kuknoor. Deeply disturbing.The very end leaves you with a smile.
3. Snitch - Liked it.
4. The internship - The idea behind the story line is great, execution of it seems diluted at times.

And there were some amazing TED talks I watched. When I listen to talks, interviews, watch movies, read books - there is a stillness in my mind, with all the focus on what is being said and it gives me a pleasure loosing myself like that.





No comments:

Must Dos to remain sane...

1. Mind your own business. You do not run the show and have no control of what happens, give your best and keep going. 2. Read books. Rea...