February 09, 2013

Strike 2!


I enjoy bowling. Am not a pro. Couple of days ago, went with some of my teamies, and got two strikes(all pins going down in the one throw) in a row….yaaaay! I think I got cold feet, to get a hat trick! :)
I seemed to be getting the technique right at the fag end, so did not have enough throws or more time to practice and make sure I got it alright. Choosing the right weight of the ball, the swing of the throw, the momentum(sometimes the ball goes and hits the middle pins, but all the pins don’t tumble because the ball only gently touches the pins!) all has to go right, to get that beautiful strike! Am going to practice more. Yes, bowling is fun! 

No comments:

Must Dos to remain sane...

1. Mind your own business. You do not run the show and have no control of what happens, give your best and keep going. 2. Read books. Rea...